The Jazzy Air
The Jazzy Air® is a new era in power mobility. It's social mobility. Whether at home, or on the town, the unique appeal of the Jazzy Air power wheelchair will elevate your independence and social confidence in style.
- Elevates in just 16 seconds to the primary standing height position allowing quicker access to your environment.
- Safely drives 3.5 mph while elevated, enabling you to socialize with others at walking speed.
Patented Active-Trac® suspension provides maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions.
Features & Benefits
- Elevates or lowers on the move with the touch of the "Air" button; stationary height adjustment via the PG VR 2 joystick drive controller.
- 10" of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds.
- Maximum speed up to 3.5 MPH (elevated) and 4 MPH (non-elevated).
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out.
- Choice of 16" x 16", 18" x 18" and 20" x 20" contoured high-back reclining sport seat.
- 22.5 in. turning radius.
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests.
- Integrated seat and foot plate design with 3-position height and angle adjustment.
- Bright LED marker lights.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles.
- Standard U1 battery; Optional 40 amp battery available.
- 60" lap belt.
- Black Onyx
- Pear White
- Sapphire blue
- Model - Jazzy Air
- Weight Capacity - 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius1 - 22.5"
- Width1 - 23.4" at the wheels | 25.5" with armrests
- Length1,2 - 42.23" with foot rigging | 38.6" without foot rigging
- Maximum Speed3 - Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position) | Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
- Ground Clearance1 - 2.42" at footplate | 1.00" at motor bracket
- Front Wheels - 6" solid casters
- Drive Wheels - 10"
- Rear Wheels - 6" solid caster
- Drivetrain - Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive
- Braking System - "Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)
- Suspension Type - Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology
- High-Back Seat (max. size) - 20"W x 20"D
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range - 23" - 32.9"
- Standard Electronics - PG VR2
- Battery Size (2 required) - 12 volt, U-1 or 40 Ah
- Standard Battery Charger - 3.5A, off-board
- Weight of Heaviest Piece5 - 100 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight - 40.4 lbs.
- Standard Seat Size - 18" x 18"
- Warranty - 5-year limited on frame; 13-month limited on electronics; 13-month on drive motors
- Notes – Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections. Without front riggings. Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. Does not include seat or battery weights. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame.
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics.
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors.